Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Stash Share Compilation!

Hi there!

Yesterday was my first day as a framer/painting instructor. I'm beat.. but I thought today I'd join in on the Stash Share over at Pile 'O Fabric.

Pile O' Fabric

Anyway, I'll cut right to it - with a little background on my stash share today. I blogged about my mom giving me much of my stash when I started quilting/sewing. So I really have no idea where most of it came from - but I love it even more because it was hers. So today, my stash share is from the pieces of fabric that my mom gave me.

Stash Share 9-10 2
{#10}These were my initial fabric choices. The tan fabric is actually much, much lighter, I just could not get my photographs to cooperate, and I'm too tired to figure out why!


Stash Share 9-10
{#10 - 2} I chose an alternative to the tan, with a pop of green for my custom bundle. I'm not sure which I prefer.. I don't really have another that fits better than either one at the moment. My creamy neutrals are wiped out at the moment!

I guess I will go back and do prior weeks, I'm on a roll!

{#9}

Stash Share 8
{#8}

Stash Share 7
{#7}  The fabric to the far left is a piece of vintage sheet that I found.  So cute :)

Stash Share 6
{#6}

Stash Share 6
{#5}

Stash Share 5
{#4}

Stash Share 3
{#3}


Stash Share 2
{#2} I have several yards of the back fabric.

Stash Share 1
{#1} The middle piece is another vintage find. 
Well, that's it for my first official stash share. Linking up with Alyssa at Pile O' Fabric - and it just so happens that she's doing a giveaway of her custom stash. If you have time to do it today, you might want to join in :)

Thanks for reading!
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thanks! It was really a lot of fun to pick them all out too. :D

      - Cassie

      Delete