Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nearly... there.....

So, I've been really busy again this week - not necessarily quilting though (unfortunately).  I did get a few more blocks done for my Craftsy (2012) BOM series.  I'm definitely liking my choices of fabric more and more as I continue.

ConstrucingDresden

Dresden

No matter what I tried, I could not get the white background fabric to show as white. Probably because I took it on my blue cutting mat (as I do with so many other things), and that is shining through the Kona Snow... oh well. Still not bad for my first Dresden ever.

Ohio Star

Double Star

I'm still not completely satisfied with the points on this one.

Circle of Geese Quarter Block

Lastly, my in progress circle of geese block. I should finish this one in the next hour, and hopefully the remainder of the blocks today or tomorrow (there are only 4 left!)

Lastly, be sure and come back tomorrow for Tutorial Thursdays!  It's a link party where I'm sharing a tutorial, and asking you to do the same. :)

Sew Simply

2 comments:

  1. I love your Dresden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! It took me a couple tries to get the center piece right. :)

      Delete