Thursday, August 8, 2013

Life.. happens

A LOT has been going on in life lately. I have redone the kitchen floor, finished texturing and painting my living room, reorganized my studio/sewing room, begun work as Director of Marketing for my father's insurance agency - that's a full time job, AND interviewed for a position as Curriculum Designer for Mercy Ships, a non-profit Christian organization that delivers medical treatment all over the world (I think the interview went well..) On top of that I've been nominated as the Volunteer Coordinator for our town's Art Walk.  We put on 3 art walks a year. 

So, that means that I have had very little time for sewing or quilting. I have decided that I am going to finish my table runner (at least the top!) that I posted about last week before Friday. I also want to do a small challenge here Eyeglass Case Challenge from Arrow Sewing Cabinets just for the fun of it.  I have had an idea that I want to apply to a small project, and I think this might be just the thing.

I'm thinking about taking a rest day today and moving my machine to the living room and watching some TV and sewing.  Anyway, I'll share photos when I get the runner closer to finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment