Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Strange Job Interview

So, I have to do a sort of audition for Grumbacher to become certified as an instructor of acrylics.. they asked me to submit a couple paintings - all realistic, which is something I don't really do often.  One of the options for a type of painting I could submit was a Still-Life.  I chose to paint some things I love -


On another note: the husband and I found THE PERFECT HOUSE!!  It has everything we wanted, needed, and it's 3 blocks away from a great school (for when the little ones arrive), and the grocery store is within 1 block - we can walk there, easily.  The best part, it was a foreclosure, but it's in pristine condition, and it's WELL within our price range.  We're putting in a bid first thing on Tuesday. 
 
Thanks for reading :)
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment